The laughter around me reminds me of those flowers.
In every corner of my life, they quietly blossom for me. I thought I would forever be by their sides.
However, today we all have departed in the vast sea of people.
Have they all aged?
Where have they all gone?
And like this, we have gone separate ways.
La…Miss them.
La…Are they still around?
La….Gone!
There are some stories that have been left untold and unfinished, then just let them be. It’s okay…
After so many years, those feelings have become difficult for me to determine if they are real or not.
Now, there are no longer any flowers growing profusely in this deserted grassland.
Fortunately, I once had the opportunity to spend the four seasons here with all of you.
Ah! ..Miss them!
Ah! ..Are they still around?
Ah! ……Gone!
Being blown away by the winds, they are scattered in faraway places.
Where have all the flowers gone?
Where have all the young girls gone?
Where have they all gone?
Where have all the young men gone?
Where have the soldiers gone?
Where have all the graveyards gone?
Where have all they gone?
Carrying my backpack of memories on my shoulders and returning home, I only see the sun casting its light across the vast yellow grassland.
No comments:
Post a Comment