Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Book

I would like to read a new and interesting book. Any recommendations? A book that is inspirational and easy to read.

2 comments:

  1. The History of Love by Nicole Krauss.
    I loved it. I won't tell you anything about it because I don't want to give anything away. But give it a chance--you may not like it at first.

    Also, I wanted to say that I really enjoyed your blog and I read all your posting, even though I didn't comment on all of them. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this comment and for taking the time to read all my blogs. I never thought anyone would be looking at my blog. I think my writing is out of the blue sometimes and not very good. I will keep writing. Your comments are very encouraging.

    Again, thank you LaMom. I will continue to post stories.

    ReplyDelete